Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update on Chip

I've been asked for an update on Chip. He is still thriving and really seems happy! He moved into his triple decker condo a week ago and loves exploring all the nooks and crannies. He loves his wheel and this really cool little wooden house I put for him to nest in the bottom of his cage. Each time he hears my voice, he pokes his head out.

He is actually litter trained. He uses a litter box in the corner of his cage. He loves to nibble on my hand, he never bites. He is quite fast and doesn't like to leave the safety of his cage.

He's been dining on a variety of nuts and grains and I found him a nice, fresh chestnut in the yard. He also has taken a liking to Fruit Loops. I am sure his little, wooden house is filled with them.
So, Chip is doing well. I am totally comfortable with my decision to keep him out of harms way.

1 comment:

Burgher said...

he is so adorable- I wish I had one!