Monday, September 22, 2008

Paybacks are a B*tch!

So, the whole "Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission" thing coming back to bite Mr. Bruises in the ass. I told him that I would be playing my card someday and that day will be very soon!


Mr. Bruises hates the fact that I have a tattoo on my foot. I've been wanting to get another tattoo for sometime now, but haven't because I didn't want to disappoint him. Well, the whole Camilla thing made me realize that I can do what I want.

At the bout on Saturday, I spent $20 on the 50/50 raffle and got a chance for a $250 Jester's Court tattoo done by Hannibal Refter. I stated when I was handed my ticket that it was the winner! Well low and behold it was!

I was so excited that I jumped up and screamed. I then ran right across the derby floor, while Queen of the Derby was going on. QOTD is a knock down, drag out, last girl standing battle for the barbed wire crown. It' wasn't until I saw the deer in the headlights look on Big F'n Ref's face that I realized I can really close to losing my life!


As I was coming back to my seat, Mr. Bruises had that horrified look on his face when he realized that his payback day is coming. I took a picture of it to record it in history. This is the moment that you realized that Paybacks. Are. A. Bitch!

2 comments:

Hatgal said...

I love it!!! I want to go with you when you get it done!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning! Let me know how it goes. I'm in the market for a wrist tattoo and I can't decide where to go.