Monday, March 23, 2009

Camilla and DQ

People ask me all of the time if I have ridden in Camilla yet. Well, the answer is yes. I rode in her for the first time, back in October, when I was at a wedding and Mr. Bruises picked me up and drove us the to the end of the year SCDD banquet. I didn't write about it because A: I was too tipsy to give a crap that I was in her and B: I didn't have photos.

Last night, I rode in her for the second time. I am still shocked as hell at the ginormous speedometer that is in the middle of the freaking dashboard. I would hate driving that thing and having to look at the dashboard to see how fast I am going. I know, it's a rally car, yadda, yadda, yadda and it has another very small speedometer in the normal space, blah, blah, blah, I still think it looks silly. I feel like I am in a submarine when I am in her.

Now Mr. Bruises is threatening to get a "sister" for her, a convertible. Bring it on Bruises. Remember our last deal? I get a golden retriever for every car you own. Right now, I am owed two, three if you count the white truck and four if you get another Camilla wannabe. I will gladly have a gaggle of goldens!

1 comment:

Sheila and Bob said...

I think we can find you some Goldens that need rescuing, real fast.......