Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Other Woman

For some time now, Nick has been babbling about getting a Mini Cooper. I informed him that those cars are owned by either women or gay men. I also informed him that he already had three vehicles already, two of which are four wheel drive vehicles that will never see snow or rain. I told him that if he wanted a Mini, that he should sell something first.

Well in mid June, I found out that he had already purchased a Mini, who he lovingly named Abigail. He not only bought it, but he hid it from me for three weeks in the big garage across the street from our house. Needless to say, I was not too happy with him.

He has tried to get me to look at her, to ride in her, to accept her. I will not. He needs to keep his end of the deal and sell something. He may call her Abigail. I, on the other hand, call her Camilla. She's British, she's the other woman and she's ugly.

So, what does any self-respecting woman do to the other woman? No, I didn't kick her, or punch her. What I did do, was brand her. Yes, I left my ass prints all over her. I wonder how long it will take him to notice?

No comments: