Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mr. Speedo 2010

This year, just like last year, the Speedos were out in full force in Punta Cana.  This year, however, I crowned TWO Mr. Speedos.  I crowed the second Mr. Speedo Hell NO and this year, there was a contestant that wore a Speedo so impressively that I had to crown him Mr. Speedo 2010.  Folks, he had at least four Speedos on this trip.  He could have had more and I just didn't see him the other three days.

Here is a little video montage that I put together.....

Here are some noteables that I got still photographs of.  First, we have Hulk Hogan.  Listen Hulk, don't you know that crack kills?

This guy needs the same advice, just say no to crack.  Seriously, if the crack of your ass is showing you need to purchase a bigger size or two.

Speedos and fanny packs?  Really?  Shouldn't that be on your fanny, not on your "package"?

Here is Mr. Bruises, totally oblivious to the awesomeness that just passed by him.

Now he finally learns and gets in on the act!  I hope someone gave that dude some sunscreen!

Okay and here is Mr. Speedo 2010!  I swear this guy could crack a nut with his buttocks!  THIS is what you should look like if you want to wear a Speedo!


We've got the blue and orange print.

The blue tie dye.

The black one, which had red stipes on the front.

And a yellow and blue print.

And now a closer look at Mr. Speedo Hell No.  I swear in the video, he paused and let me get a good, long look at him.  Trouble is, I was blinded by all of that white shit on his face. 

Until next time.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

way to be proud of your body!

Mens swimwear

Burgher said...

WTF????? Really people - I like the guy whose belly was so big it totally eclipsed the entire front of the speedo!