Monday, February 22, 2010

The Great, Giant Icicle

Since the snowstorms from hell are over, we are now getting the huge icicles popping up everywhere.  Here is the huge one that is falling from the corner of our house.  I was waiting to see if it would touch the ground.  I finally just knocked them down since I was afraid it was doing more damage than entertainment.

Well, the boys found a piece of the great, giant icicle and were fighting over it.

Guess who won?  Travis, he always wins, not because he is tougher, it's because Riley lets him win.  Riley lets him have anything he wants EXCEPT his food.  That's where he draws the line.

So, I finally wrestle the great, giant icicle from Travis and what does that little shit do?  He smuggles a smaller version into the house.  I knew something was up when he didn't stay in the kitchen and wait for his treat.

Boys!

1 comment:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I often wonder how long and big those icicles will get but knocking them down if really more fun. Samantha loved chewing on them too!