Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm Sorry....

Lately, I feel the need to apologize for things.  Some of the things are beyond my control, however, there is a sense that I should apologize, so here goes:


  • I am sorry that I am so busy at my nail table that I can't fit you in until next month.
  • I am sorry that I can't remove your nails since it is impossible for me to do so, since you have MMA (dental acrylic) on your nails.
  • I am sorry that you don't understand why I can't remove this crap.
  • I am sorry that you trusted someone you couldn't communicate with, I am thankful that it wasn't your gynecologist or hairdresser, I shudder to imagine what would happen if you couldn't communicate with them.
  • I am sorry that I didn't return your call, see you didn't leave me your number, you left me MY number, the one that you called and your Caller ID is blocked.
  • I am sorry that I am not able to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week.  I work as much as I physically can.
  • I am sorry it's prom and in Armstong County, and that it lasts for four weeks.
  • I am sorry that we have three people getting their toes done at the time you want and even though we have an opening, we have nowhere for you to sit to get your toes done.
  • I am sorry that I am not willing to sit on the floor, breaking my back, to do your toes because there are no pedi chairs open.
  • I am sorry we are closed on Mondays, everyone needs a day off.
  • I am sorry we don't answer the phone when we are with clients, but if we did that, we would never get anything done.  We have an assistant now and I am sorry that she doesn't work 24/7/365 either.
  • I am sorry that you ripped your discount nails off and your nail beds are destroyed,
  • I am sorry that I can't guarantee that the nails I put on your nails, that were destroyed by another salon, but it's like building a house on a sand foundation.
  • I am sorry that I can't remember that one photo you saw on Facebook out of 3,000 that you want your nails to look like. 
  • I am sorry that I will not cover your entire nail with glitter acrylic,  I realize other salons do it, but we don't and give you many reasons why.  If you want your nail totally covered, get a Magic Manicure.
  • I am sorry that you didn't show up for your appointment and now you can't afford the No Show Fee.
  • I am sorry that I am almost to the point of burn out, but I am living for June 1 and hope to return from Orlando re-energized to take on the world and be at a point where I no longer feel the need to apologize for things that should be common sense.


No comments: