Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Favorite Tree

I have always loved this tree.  You can see it from many different areas, on the windy road that it resides on.  It is one of those trees that just commands attention.

I think the tree is dead, however, it still stands.  I first took a picture of it on January 9, 2011.  I was attempting to do a photo a day thing for a year.  I've tried that three times now and I always fail right around this time of the year.

I decided to take another picture of my favorite tree yesterday.  It still looks the same.  I've been wanting to blog more, I've gotten away from it for so long.  So, I decided I need to blog more with photos.  I love taking photos and just got a new "Big Girl" camera.  I am still learning all of it's magic, so this is a perfect idea.

I have made a promise to myself to take a photo of my favorite tree every season.  So far I have one in January and one in April.  I now need to take one in July and one in October and I will have all four seasons.

No comments: