Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snorkeling with the Bulgarian

Mr. Bruises and I took a snorkeling tour in Punta Cana. They took us to this area that had a large deck in the middle of the ocean with lots of chairs and cabanas. They also had large fenced in areas that housed sharks and stingrays and you got to swim with them. The entire area surrounding this structure was reefs, so we also got to snorkel those as well.

On the shuttle to the boat, we picked up a Bulgarian and his wife. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him as we walked to the boat. Could his wife not help him out? He has so many patterns going on my head was hurting.








Little did I know what entertainment he was going to be. Watch the video of him dancing in his swim suit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I applaud your stalkerazzi skillz!

The vaca sounds like it was incredible.