Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lawrenceville Treasures

Recently, Jill and I made a trip to The Strip District. We stopped in Lawrenceville at a few places. We parked our car in front of this gem of a home made soap store. We fell in love with the window display.


First of all, her nails are PURPLE! Second, look how the duck is wearing matching blinged out glasses! Hysterical!
We made our way to Crystal Bead Bazaar, the main reason for our stop. I was introduced to the wonderful craft of beading.

Fourteen dollars and change added to 15 minutes of time and I crafted this beautiful necklace!


I've been wanting to stop at Dozen for some time now. Every time I have been passed though, it's been closed. It was open that day!




















I enjoyed a very yummy St. Patrick's themed cupcake, while Mr. Bruises was treated to a chocolate cupcake with chocolate icing. Next time, I am getting one of those gigantic, awesome looking cinnamon rolls!

It was a great day and I saw a lot of other little shops in Lawrenceville that I would like to visit next time!