Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crochet Project

I've crocheted since I was about five years old. I started out making dresses for my Barbies. I then moved on to baby afghans, pot holders, etc. While reading The Burgh Blog last night, I found a new project that I can now crochet. These are NOT cat toys, people, they are reusable TAMPONS! I am not kidding.

I am all for going green, but this is ridiculous! There are people out there that are making their own REUSABLE toilet wipes, menstrual pads and tampons. REUSABLE!!!! OMG! I think this is just too much.
However, they insert catnip in cat toys. I think I may write to the creater of these beauties and suggest that she introduce a potpourri scented crocheted tampon line. So that you are potpourri fresh!

1 comment:

~Tonyia~ said...

OMG that is so nasty LOL