Monday, July 21, 2008

Summertime

It's been hot and hazy, just the way I like it. I took the boys for a walk the other day and decided to take some photos. Riley and Travis always inspire me. They love life to it's fullest.

Riley reminds me to run freely in the grass! Enjoy the way it feels on your bare feet and to take some time to just roll in it, looking up at the clouds, deciding what shapes they form.

Travis reminds me to stop and smell the flowers. Even if they are weeds, you have to appreciate their beauty.

We live near the river and there is a family of swans that has been there for years. I look for them everyday on my way home.

I call this the "Love Shack". It's a bird house that I bought my mother for Mother's Day one year. It was one of her favorites. When I closed up her apartment last year, I brought it home with me. I was overjoyed this spring when I realized that there was a nest of birds in the Love Shack!

No comments: