Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Using Your Head

I saw an amazing thing yesterday. I saw a motorcyclist actually wearing a helmet! Ever since PA lifted it's helmet law, I've been amazed at how many people ride motorcycles without helmets.

Nick grew up on a motorcycle. Motorcycles are a big part of our lives. I can truly say that anytime we get on a bike, we wear a helmet. It just makes sense.

This dude was really using his head today. About two minutes after I snapped this photo, the white car in front of him decided that he no longer wanted to exit and cut the biker off, while making his way back onto the highway. The biker was going slow enough that he was able to let the jackass in front of him. BUT, had there been an accident, he would have had a greater chance of surviving because he chose to wear a helmet.

Oh, and the biker had a sticker on his helmet that said "Rehab is for Quitters" Hmmmmmmmm

No comments: