Thursday, July 17, 2008

Privacy, please!

I have absolutely no privacy in my house, thanks to the four legged members of the household. Every day, when I am showering, usually when I have shampoo in my eyes, I clear them to see this. It's Travis trying to get into the shower with me. I tell him to get out.
Then I see this. Travis tries to come in the shower from the other end. Again, I tell him to get out. He then tries in the middle. I don't have a photo of that one and can I tell you how hard it is to take photos while showering? You have to wipe the steam from the lens right before you snap!

So, finally, he gives up and when I get out of the shower, this is what I see, Travis taking a nap, waiting for me to get out. He then tries to lick my legs dry and gets scolded. Then, he tries to lick all of the lotion I put on my legs off of them.

What's that? Why don't I just close the door? Well, I do. The problem is, my cat doesn't like it so she knows how to open doors and she lets him in. I really need to get some good locks!

3 comments:

Hatgal said...

Hey cracker. i totally know what you mean. Hunter used to jump in with Brandon before we put shower doors in. Now the cat just sits on the toliet and watches me. little pervert. So I got a blog started finally. www.hatgaljill.blogspot.com
I have a feeling it's just going to be me venting about stupid shit that happens at the shop but oh well.

~Tonyia~ said...

LMAO I SO know how that is.

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Oh that Travis is so cute! Boths my girls like to come in and stay in the bathroom while we shower. Samantha usually sits right outside the shower, sometimes she'll put her head in for a little bit. We have to step over her to get out of the shower, then she tries to lick our legs dry. June just lays at the door like she's guarding the bathroom.
Dogs, they are just wonderful!