Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pittsburgh Pod Camp 4

I am a very outgoing person. I do, however, have a tendency to be a little shy when I am going into places that I pretty much know no one. Sometimes it's hard for me to enter an event without someone familiar by my side. I am stepping out of my comfort zone next weekend and I am going to attend Pittsburgh Pod Camp 4. This event is all about social media, which I have come to know and love the past couple of years.

Of the 400 some people that will be there, I have met about four in person. I wanted BFF Jill to come with me, but she has other obligations. So, I am going it alone and hoping to make some new friends.

If any of you would like to go with me, I would welcome the company. It's FREE and the schedule looks amazing!

2 comments:

pghrugbyangel said...

I'll be there too! (Well except for part of Saturday b/c I have rugby...)

Gina said...

I'm so bummed - I really wanted to go this year, but the only day I could have mr b's 50th birthday party was the 10th. Boo!