Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I am going out tonight with friends and it's been a long time since I've dressed up. Here's a look at years past! Oh, what a hoot!

Here, Mr. Bruises and I dressed as ourselves at 80 years old. Mr. Bruises had a urinal on the front of his walker and everyone would deposit beer into it and he drank out of it and it looked like pee!

This is from when I was in business school. There are the gals that I car pooled with!



This is from my Jamesway days! I won best costume that year and earned myself a $50 gift certificate!



















This is one of my favorites! I am a rag doll, but who is Mr. Bruises? An old girlfriend, maybe?





















We got some mileage out of these caveman costumes. We've worn them a few times and won a fifth of vodka with them!

No comments: