Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Man and His Donkey

When Mr. Bruises and Tammy were in Oatman, AZ a few weeks ago, Tammy snapped this photo and shared it on Facebook. I could NOT pass up the opportunity to share it myself and have some fun with it. I t just screamed for a caption, so I challenged all my friends to come up with a caption for the photos. This is what I received!


Rhonda
A donkey and a Jackass walk into a bar......

Geo
The girls here could use a little makeup.

Tara
is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just happy to see me

Eric
In the voice of Al Pacino - GREAT ASS!!!

Jenda
Reunited after all these years, two brothers, separated at birth, have added another piece to the puzzle of their broken family...

Tracey
I see Mr. Bruises bought another pet so he's not the biggest ass in the family...

Tracey
Marriage laws at new low!!!

Hank
REGULATORS!!!! Mount up.. Or in a mexican accent, O Pancho, O Cisco!!! May be before your time.

Kelley
I'm tellin ya...it's the first time in years I've seen my a$$...

Nick aka Mr. Bruises
Great looking awsome guy makes a new friend in Oatman Az!

Jenda
(In response to Nick)Naaaahhhhh. That's really boring.

Nick aka Mr. Bruises
who made that mess in the corner of the photo?

Wendy
Ummm, is there somwhere we can go without paparazzi???

Hank
Come one come all and witness the wildest donkey show!!

Charlene
A man and his ass...............

Rhonda
See, I didn't lose my ass in Vegas!

Daniel
Which ones Nick


Daniel
OK I recognise the sun glasses... sorry buddy.

Aimee
Does my ass look big this photo?

Tammy
ohhhlala human, i like i like, what an ANIMAL!

Lambrosia
"I finally got a picture that flatters my ass!"

"One of us is an ass......"

"NASA discovers new way of amusing astronauts in orbit....film at 11"

"Ghetto booty is over-rated, but check out my sweet new ass, Man!"

"Everyone else voted for botox, but I decided to get a new ass instead."

Pati
ok I'll be the bad one..."is that a banana in your pocket...or are ya just glad to see me?"

No comments: