Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sean and Clara's Shower

Sean and Clara had their baby shower at Scarehouse this past Saturday. Since they both work there, it was a great location to have it. They got lots of very nice gifts.


Sean came in with two big packages of the little pots of Play Dough that are meant for you to give out as an alternative to candy for Trick or Treat. I thought, how nice, he was providing favors for the kids to play with. Well, imagine my surprise when I found out it was for "ALL" the kids to play with, big and small. We were told to sculpt what we think the baby will look like.

This is the result. I find it amusing that almost all of the babies have a beard, mutt chops or a mohawk. For Clara's sake, I hope the baby doesn't have any of those when "she" arrives next month!

No comments: