Thursday, December 3, 2009

Today...I will be a Golden Retriever!

Yesterday, I was a Chiuaua. I was irritable, bitchy and I let everyone and everything bother me. I have some OCD tendencies and I really hate it when things are moved or broken or just wrong. Sometimes things are done with good intentions, however, when you are a Chiuaua, you don't give a shit, you are just pissed off and everyone is gonna know it.

I chalk it up to surgery, pain killers and just not feeling up to snuff. Today, I've decided to be a Golden Retriever. They really don't have a care in the world. They walk around with that "Nobody's gonna breaka my stride" song playing in their head. Everything is fun to them, even going to the vet and getting a thermometer shoved up their butt.

Look at the look on Travis' face. Do you think that he gives one flying fig that he looks like a looney? No! He could care less, he's loving life and having fun while he does it. Not a care in the world.

Today, I am a Golden Retriever. I just won't lick my butt.

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

I don't think I want to picture you licking your own ass. Hahaha

That Travis is such a looney goof.

The cookie exchange is pretty easy to do. Just get a few friends to sign up. You can decide if you want to do 1/2 dozen, or 1 dozen...then whoever is on the list, you will make 1/2dz(or whatever quantity you picked) to each of them, and in turn you will get the same quantity in return from each of them(because they would have to also bake the same amount for everyone on the list)...at least this is how we do it at work. I think some people may just have each friend bake 1 variety and just put everything out and people can select what they want(like a buffet style).

Unknown said...

I loved reading that Rhonda. Yes, definitely be a Golden Retriever today! Loved that pic of Travis, so darned cute!!