Well we are headed to the airport. We don't look our best. Donna, ran into a closed door in the dark a few days ago and has a black eye. Last night, I fell down the basement steps and most of my back side, including legs are scraped and bruised.
Donna looks like George punched her. I look like Mr. Bruises pushed me down the stairs. We look like battered women.
At least we won't look like Mr. Bruises looks in those sunglasses! Sanibel Island, here we come!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Battered Women
Posted by
The Purple Pinkie
at
9:01 AM
Labels: life, Mr. Bruises, vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pictures, please!!! (Of Donna's eye, not your backside!!!)
Your post came in my Google Sanibel Alerts, that's why I dropped by. :-)
You are gonna LOVE the weather here at Sanibel. Have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment