Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mr. Bruises is BRAVE!

The last week of October, Mr. Bruises came home from Fantastic Sams. I took one look at him and told him to turn around. I couldn't believe my eyes. He had a two inch tan line on his neck. The stupid bitch that cut his hair cut into his hair line 2 freaking inches! Look at him, he looks like an Amish man!

I decided then and there, that I was going to start cutting his hair. I am a nail tech, I don't do hair, however, I can do a hell of a lot better than Fantastic Sams Stupid Bitch. So, I had BFF Jill help me pick out some clippers, scissors and supplies.

About three weeks ago, I did trim "half" of what had grown in, so that he didn't have 2 inches of fuzzy on his neck, he only had one inch. Tonight, I decided that it was time to tackle cutting his hair. I conferred with BFF Jill on the phone and watched a couple of YouTube videos. I finally decided to just go for it.

Here, you can see what it looked like before I started cutting. You can see the old hair line had grown in some and the remaining one inch of fuzzy had grown in some too. Now, it was time to try to blend it all.

This is what we ended up with. It is almost all blended in. It's not perfect, but I think it looks pretty good. Mr. Bruises was happy with it as well. I may be a nail technician, and not a hair magician, but I am so not a stupid bitch and I don't work at Fantastic Sams. Just call me Fantastic Fonda!

2 comments:

OlRedHair said...

You done good!

Constancy Ministries said...

Those fantastic sams bitches better be very afraid! LOL you did good kid!