Sunday, November 15, 2009

All to Ourselves....

Mr. Bruises and I went to the movies tonight to see Couples Retreat. When we walked in, we were amazed to see that we were the only ones in the theatre.

Minutes before the movie started, others came. Inconsiderate others. Now we all know that when you are at the movies that you should turn your ringer off on your cell phone. They even tell you this in the previews AND tell you to not text.

These inconsiderate assholes were receiving phone calls during the entire movie. I am talking ring, rind, doodle dee, doo, da and then actually having an entire conversation. Four times. Seriously.

It took all I could to keep from jumping over my row, because you know there is a whole flipping movie theatre, but the asshole has to sit one row behind us and to the right, and taking that phone and shoving it so far up her ass that she will never hear it ring again.

I know what it is like to have a total love affair with your phone. I am having an affair with mine currently. My BeBe (my Blackberry's name) was safely in my coat pocket in the "Sleep" mode. If I can do it so can you asshole.

Oh, and the movie was so-so.

No comments: