Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holidays

For the first time in MANY years, I am actually in the mood for the holidays, especially Christmas. Those who know me, know that I am usually a Bah Humbug kinda girl for Christmas. I think a lot of that came from working for a company, for years, that was Christmas 24/7. Add to that, working retail for years. Add to that other issues and you get the picture.

I think this year's mild weather has got me in the mood. I HATE winter with a passion. The only reason why I live here is my mother. Mr. Bruises would prefer to be in Florida, I would prefer to be in California. We compromise and stay here. Some compromise.

Well imagine my surprise, yesterday, when I finished my holiday shopping. BEFORE Thanksgiving! I've never done that. Ever. I am considering decorating the salon today. Again, never early before and usually I am grumbling. I am actually looking forward to it.

So, all of you snow lovers out there that are just whining about the weather, just know that it has made a difference in one Bah Humbug Gal's attitude this year!

No comments: