Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Co-Worker

We have a new face at The Purple Pinkie! BFF Jill has agreed to help us out for the holiday season! Kylie had an opportunity to spend the next three months in Fort Myers, FL and jumped on it faster than a slut jumps on some one's steady boyfriend on prom night.

For those of you who have been asking how Kylie is, she is awesome. She found a job at a restaurant/bar on the beach called The Cottage. If you are going to be in Fort Myers, like I will be in three weeks, make sure you look her up. I am sure she is longing for some familiar faces right now since it's been three weeks since she's been there.

BFF Jill completed her first week at the PP and we kept her busy. For those of you who may not know, BFF Jill is a full cosmetologist and owns her own salon, Bernot Beauty in Ford City. It used to be her grandfather's barber shop, but after she graduated from high school and beauty school, she worked side by side with him, learning the barber trade from him. When he retired, she took it over and it now caters to BOTH sexes and is decorated floor to ceiling with vintage hats.

It's going to be fun, working side by side with my BFF. I can only hope I don't pee my pants from laughing all day. I have until the 30th, when surgery will hopefully finally kick that little problem to the curb.

No comments: